Life Coaching with Wendy Mason Smith
Wendy Mason Smith is an experienced, qualified and practical life coach who can help you lead a happier life.
She is passionate about helping others, a good
Trained in life coaching, Wendy has the knowledge and skills necessary to help you identify your goals, develop a plan to achieve them, and overcome challenges along the way.
Being a good life coach is about more than just having a knack for helping people. It's about having a deep understanding of human nature, the ability to build trust, and the skills to support people through change.
A few reasons why Wendy is the right life coach for you
- She is passionate about helping others. Wendy has a genuine desire to see her clients succeed and reach their full potential. This passion is contagious and it motivates her clients to stay on track and achieve their goals.
- She is a good listener. Wendy knows how to create a safe and supportive space for her clients to share their thoughts and feelings. As well as that she has the ability to listen without judgement and offer insights that help her clients to see themselves more clearly.
- Wendy is empathetic and compassionate and can put herself in her clients' shoes and understand their experiences on a deep level. This empathy allows her to connect with clients on a personal level and build trust.
- Knowledgeable and experienced, she has a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities that people face in their lives. Wendy has a wealth of knowledge about personal development and change management.
- She is positive and encouraging. Wendy believes in her clients' ability to achieve their goals. She also has the ability to motivate and inspire your clients to take action.
- Wendy has a proven track record of success. She has helped many clients achieve their goals and improve their lives.
A few quotes from clients"Very supportive and encouraging …a massive source of inspiration to me." CC
"Wendy Mason Smith provided many different perspectives on problems and challenges. I would thoroughly recommend her." DA
"Very helpful and considerate … not lacking a sense of humour and I would unreservedly recommend.” T.S
"Tactful in her approach and able to win hearts and minds.” S.B.
"Extremely supportive." G.S.
"Thanks, I’m now in a much better career place and got the break I needed.” K.R.
“A great listener, very observant and quickly pointed out negative beliefs that were holding me back. She is very experienced in her field. Her advice was very insightful and encouraged me to take action. I never felt pressured because I always had the freedom to make my own decisions." T.M.
“Personable style made me feel thoroughly comfortable with discussing difficult issues." D.S.
“Her positive attitude gave my confidence a much needed boost. Flexible approach to coaching, taking time out in the evenings, during weekends and at short notice." P. M.
"An excellent active listener she encouraged me to remain positive and upbeat. She has reawakened my confidence and lit a spark under my creativity." D.M.